- American Politics and Political Thought;
- Contemporary American Literature;
- Journalism and Media; U.S. Culture, Identity, and Society;
- U.S. Economics and Sustainable Development;
- U.S. Foreign Policy.
🚩Lịch học & học phí, link lớp học bổng HannahEd Online: http://tiny.cc/HannahEdClass.
📌Bạn nào đã xác định được học bổng hoặc đang apply rùi thì có Mentor, Review, Mock Interview 1-1, Career Coach. Link nhận info các chương trình này: http://tiny.cc/HannahEdRegister/
• For SUSI for Scholars: be highly motivated and experienced scholars and professionals
generally from institutions of higher education or research-focused organizations (notfor-profits, think tanks, etc…), preferably those having graduate degrees and substantial knowledge of the thematic area of the Institute or a related field.
• For SUSI for Secondary Educators: be highly motivated secondary school teachers, teacher trainers, curriculum developers or textbook writers for secondary education and be actively seeking to introduce aspects of U.S. Studies into their curricula.
SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED
• Ideal candidates are individuals whose home institution is seeking to introduce aspects of U.S. Studies into its curricula, to develop new courses that correspond with the topics of the Institutes, are focusing on enhancing and updating existing courses on the United States, or are planning to offer specialized seminars/workshops for professionals in U.S. Studies areas related to the program theme. While the nominee’s scholarly and professional credentials are an important consideration, the potential impact and multiplier effect from their participation in the Institute is equally important. Ideal candidates will have little or no prior experience living or visiting in the United States.
• Be comfortable with campus life and willing and able to fully take part in an intensive
post-graduate level academic program and study tour.
• Have an excellent command of English
application dossier online at https://bit.ly/3d7TW8c, and send any questions to:
Public Affairs Section
United States Embassy
7 Lang Ha,
Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Tel: 84-24-3850 5000, ext. 6034
Eligible candidates from Thua Thien-Hue province to the South are requested to submit their
complete application dossier online at https://bit.ly/3BzI4Fo, and send any questions to:
Public Affairs Section
United States Consulate General
4 Le Duan, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84) (028) 3520-4625