Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) – Học bổng Chính phủ Hàn Quốc tuy đã chính thức mở đơn được một thời gian rồi nhưng sức nóng của nó thì vẫn được phủ sóng vô cùng rộng rãi. Bạn nào muốn đi học ở Hàn kết hợp đi du lịch và lên kế hoạch gặp thần tượng thì đừng chần chừ gì nữa mà hãy apply luôn nhé!
Tất cả mọi thông tin cần thiết chị liệt kê ở dưới này nha:
- Bậc học: đại học, thạc sỹ, tiến sỹ
- Học bổng: vé máy bay + trợ cấp tái định cư + trợ cấp sinh hoạt +
bảo hiểm y tế + khóa học ngôn ngữ + học phí + hỗ trợ nghiên cứu + một số chi phí khác
- Số lượng học bổng: 170 người (bậc ĐH) và 700 người (bậc sau ĐH)
- Deadline: not specified
- Link: http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/sub/gks/allnew_invite.do
- Đơn: http://studyinkorea.go.kr/en/cop/bbs/JobBoard/selectBoardArticle.do?bbsId=BBSMSTR_000000000461&nttId=2988
To provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
Korea Language Training:
Grantees are required to take Korean language training courses for 1 year at a language institution located on-campus of the domestic universities. (Those who have attained a Korean language fluency score higher than level 5 in TOPIK are exempt from this requirement.)
|Announcement released||Sept. in the year prior to planned studies in Korea||Feb. in the year of planned studies in Korea|
(Korean Embassies, designated universities)
|Oct.-Nov. in the year prior to planned studies in Korea||Mar.-Apr. in the year of planned studies in Korea|
|Results released||Jan. in the year of planned studies in Korea||June in the year of planned studies in Korea|
|Arrival in Korea||Late Feb. in the year of planned studies in Korea||Late Aug. in the year of planned studies|
Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
※ Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
– Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
– Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
– Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
– Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
– Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
※ Applicants who have previously acheived in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
However, a former or current KGSP scholar who hold the overall grade of 90% or above can reapply to this program once either through the embassy or university track.
Procedure for the Scholarship Award
NIIED invites the Korean Embassy in the invited country or a domestic university to recommend potential candidates.
Applicants should submit all documents related to their scholarship application to the Korean Embassy in their country of residence to or the domestic university concerned.
The Korean Embassy or the domestic university sends proper candidates to NIIED with the required documents.
NIIED evaluates potential candidates and notifies the Korean Embassy of the final selected KGSP grantees.